Thursday, April 15, 2010

NatGeo: Inside Iraq



This is a clip from National Geographic's, hour long special on the Iraq War. The special, called "Inside Iraq" went over the war from the 2003 invasion, to 2008. It covered the battle of Falluja extensively, and notably, covered the sectarian violence that has rarely made it to the American public eye. The show was very graphic, but of course this was to be expected.

I think National Geographic did an excellent job on the report. I believe it was the most informative program on Iraq that I've seen on TV. Of course I didn't expect any less from National Geographic. The program was almost as informative as the books that I've read on the war, which is a high compliment for a television report. I would recommend it to anyone who would like to learn more about the war. You can find the programs broadcast information here.

0 comments: